On top of being a Sports Therapist, Tom is also a qualified Personal Trainer as well. Tom is qualified to REPs Level 3. By hiring Tom as a Personal Trainer you can achieve multiple different goals, whether it be weight loss, increasing muscle mass, improve body shape or just generally get a bit fitter. Not only will Tom do 1-1 training or group training but also provide training programmes and nutritional advice.
At the moment Tom is just doing house visits and appointments in local parks for these appointments. He brings all the equipment required so you don’t need to provide anything!
If Personal Training is something you’re thinking about then give Tom a call to discuss anything you like. All phone calls will be welcomed and of course will be under no obligation.
Benefits of regular exercise
There are several benefits to undergoing regular physical exercise. These are:
• Reduced risk of heart disease and stroke
• Reduced risk of type 2 diabetes
• Reduced risk of certain cancers (colon and breast cancer)
• Reduced risk of pre-mature death
• Reduced risk of arthritis
• Reduced risk of hip fractures in the elderly
• Reduced risk of depression and dementia
• Decrease in blood pressure